What's new

Website

Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm looking for a good, but inexpensive, website creater/designer. I know NOTHING about code. I'd really like a flash website because they are beautiful.. Any suggestions?
 
Welcome aboard.
While I can't vouch for them personally, Creative Motion Design is a supporting vendor here on the forum. Their section is here Creative Motion Design
 
If your budget is slim you can always try Wix
 
Try Moonfruit. You can design it yourself, without knowing squat about Flash or coding.
 
I'm not fond of flash as it's usually over-done, doesn't really add anything really good to the website and tends to make websites slower than they should be.
What kind of website are you planning to make?
I myself use Photoshop for designing the website generally.
Using the slice tool Photoshop can even create the code in table-form for you (although many experience web designers might say this is bad and you should use divs, tables do work though so if you're not too picky...).
After creating the design I implement it in the website, depending on what kind of website you want you can choose a system to use, for my portfolio I've used WordPress (which is free).
Implementing the design requires some coding knowledge but someone with decent coding knowledge should be able to do it quite fast, you could try finding someone else to help you out there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom