IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

IMG_6159.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

Someone has been doing his homework. Best work I have seen from you. It is like night and day... the difference.

Last edited:
Some great shots there! I'm sure the happy couple were very pleased with your work?

Overall some great photo shots and edits.

I love these!! haha whats your secret?
I'm sure the newlyweds will love these too

Wow, some really nice, new and fresh perspectives here with this. Not ordinary.:thumbup:

I love these!! haha whats your secret?
I'm sure the newlyweds will love these too

Not really any secrets here lol. This is actually my first wedding as the only photographer.

Very very proud of you man. Your work will get better and better exponentially. I can feel it.

Great set. I would do a bw for #12.

Fantastically done! The only one I felt was a bit "off" was #5- the B&W of the kiss frames by the bushes/trees. It looks busy- my eye searched for a minute- the trees, the contrast, then the subject- *to me* it may benefit from a tighter crop?

Last edited:
Excellent shots! Love them all.

On a side note, I've never been a fan of seeing grooms in military uniforms. I feel like it's a little bit too much like taking your work home with you. ;)

Great shots! What was your lighting set up in #13? Looks like maybe a speedlite camera right & then a 2nd one behind the guys?

Great shots! What was your lighting set up in #13? Looks like maybe a speedlite camera right & then a 2nd one behind the guys?

Yep exactly. The speedlite which is camera right had to be about 8-9 feet in the air because of people standing around blocking it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back