Wedding 9-11-10

Wow, Images deleted. That has to be a record. Looks like another unhappy critique session. Like I say; "If you want a pat on the back, show your pictures to your friends. If you want true critique, post your images on here."

Dude what are you talking about? They're still posted :confused:

Well I didn't delete them because I was unhappy with critique I deleted them because in every image I can see some good. I do not want a pat on the back. I do not like posting on here because it seems like there is so much negativity. I did it to get some critique.

critique

   /krɪˈtik/ Show Spelled [kri-teek] Show IPA noun, verb, -tiqued, -ti·quing.
–noun 1. an article or essay criticizing a literary or other work; detailed evaluation; review.

2. a criticism or critical comment on some problem, subject, et

hmm..

Edit: No I don't know you, but if you want to learn ... you need to hear the bad. Just aggravates me when someone comes here for critique, then deletes the images b/c they don't like what is said to them. Heck, I get negatives on my image all the time. I hear the 'good' from friends and family, I come here for people to nitpick EVERYTHING on my image.

Dude what are you talking about? They're still posted :confused:

Well I didn't delete them because I was unhappy with critique I deleted them because in every image I can see some good. I do not want a pat on the back. I do not like posting on here because it seems like there is so much negativity. I did it to get some critique.

critique

   /krɪˈtik/ Show Spelled [kri-teek] Show IPA noun, verb, -tiqued, -ti·quing.
–noun 1. an article or essay criticizing a literary or other work; detailed evaluation; review.

2. a criticism or critical comment on some problem, subject, et

hmm..

Edit: No I don't know you, but if you want to learn ... you need to hear the bad. Just aggravates me when someone comes here for critique, then deletes the images b/c they don't like what is said to them. Heck, I get negatives on my image all the time. I hear the 'good' from friends and family, I come here for people to nitpick EVERYTHING on my image.

Sorry I am not a spelling whiz.

Geez I will put them back up.

LOL, it wasn't a spelling issue dude. But let me spell it out for you ....

You said "I do not like posting on here because it seems like there is so much negativity. I did it to get some CRITIQUE".... definition of CRITIQUE = A critical comment on some problem (which means NEGATIVES and detailed evaluations)

Yeah I hear where you're coming from. Most of it becomes peoples personal opinions but just ignore them. Read the ones that are helpful. Just keep them back up, you'll get helpful C&C. But yes, I hear you and know where you're coming from

LOL, it wasn't a spelling issue dude. But let me spell it out for you ....

You said "I do not like posting on here because it seems like there is so much negativity. I did it to get some CRITIQUE".... definition of CRITIQUE = A critical comment on some problem (which means NEGATIVES and detailed evaluations)

I am not on here for you to be rude with me. Everyone has to start somewhere.

I wasn't being rude, until you deleted the shots. I gave my critique earlier.

But, since I've said enough ... and I'm usually not one to get into a 'war' like this, but you have my critique on page one.

Everyone has to start somewhere.
but as many will tell you here...a paid wedding is not a 'start'

i agree with whats been posted here...
the faded heads kinda have that sears thing going on.
looks like focus was missed on the hands altogether.
her eyes look overly edited.

keep learning, and shooting! it's a hell of a lot of fun ain't it? :D

but as many will tell you here...a paid wedding is not a 'start'

i agree with whats been posted here...
the faded heads kinda have that sears thing going on.
looks like focus was missed on the hands altogether.
her eyes look overly edited.

Thanks. yes the hands are oof and on top of that I airbrushed them in picnik. so it made them more out of focus.

I wasn't being rude, until you deleted the shots. I gave my critique earlier.

But, since I've said enough ... and I'm usually not one to get into a 'war' like this, but you have my critique on page one.

I appreciate you critique, but it was kinda rude of you to just start saying rude things like be gone with you. good grief it is necessary to be rude. I would not be rude to a person that I did not know.

Just to clear the air... The be gone comment wasn't telling you to be gone, it was a joke about the pictures being gone....

Just got back from playing in the road. What did I miss?

You are learning and that is fine, but I personally wouldn't pay the money to get a BS in photography. It's a mostly portfolio driven field and college education will never stack up to an awesome portfolio when a client is looking to hire. It's just something that I wouldn't do. It's your thing, though and that's cool. I would recommend looking into workshops and single classes and stuff, because it would be a lot cheaper in the long run and you would most likely come out just as good. If you feel more comfortable going to school for it, that's cool too, but man that's a lot of money when most clients don't even look at education.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back