Wedding 9-11-10

its a combo of a dirty nail and a mediocre masking job on the processing.
looks like the end of that finger has frostbite. ;)

they look like point and shoots

bad attitude will get you nowhere on this forum

bad critiques will get you nowhere on this forum

And they don't help the person you were intending to help also. Ask yourself, what can the OP learn from your critique? Specifically, why do they "look like point and shoots"? General critique is unhelpful at best, and rude at worst.

they look like point and shoots

bad attitude will get you nowhere on this forum

bad critiques will get you nowhere on this forum

And they don't help the person you were intending to help also. Ask yourself, what can the OP learn from your critique? Specifically, why do they "look like point and shoots"? General critique is unhelpful at best, and rude at worst.

Thanks for that!

I just want to say I am sorry for removing the pictures and sorry if I offended anyone I did not mean to come off like I had a bad attitude. I really don't I am a good person.

I just want to say I am sorry for removing the pictures and sorry if I offended anyone I did not mean to come off like I had a bad attitude. I really don't I am a good person.

Don't sweat it. We were all new at this at one time or another. It's a scary thing to put yourself out there for critique. The one thing to remember is that most people will speak negatively because they truly want to help you get better. Negative isn't always bad. Just keep shooting and posting and I guarantee you'll get better quickly.

IMG_4869-12.jpg

here is another try

the color is better but the rings should have been focused on because that is the main subject.

:facepalm: ?????

You're serious?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:delete:

I am on here for advice not bull crap if you don't have anything constructive to say maybe you shouldn't say anything. None of us want this kind of drama on here. the picture that I am working with is the same on with some edits. I was trying to improve upon it. It is all I have here at work and I was playing around with it I thought that is what this forum was for.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back