What's new

Wedding Dress Photos

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. Recently shot a wedding and wanted some C&C on some of the dress photos. This was my second wedding and I think I improved slightly. Any C&C is welcome. Thanks in advance.

1 $Wedding Dress (1 of 4).webp
2$Wedding Dress (2 of 4).webp
3$Wedding Dress (3 of 4).webp
4$Wedding Dress (4 of 4).webp
 
Did you get any of the dress solo?
 
Yes but these are only a few details...plus shoes.
 
Bump...anything?
 
Is the detailing on the sides blue or black?

The shoes are a little visually lost against the dress, due to being the same tone and color. In future experiment with lighting one or the other a bit to separate the two tonally. Otherwise I think these are quite nice detail shots.
 
Is the detailing on the sides blue or black?

The shoes are a little visually lost against the dress, due to being the same tone and color. In future experiment with lighting one or the other a bit to separate the two tonally. Otherwise I think these are quite nice detail shots.

The sides are an extremely dark blue. I will play with different shots next time which should be the 19th of October. Thanks for the feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom