Wedding Guest Photographer's Etiquette Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember, the subject of this thread is "Etiquette". OP took the shots. OP can do whaterver he/she wants. They are his/her photos.

Derrel, do you shoot weddings? Do you shoot ANY photos? Are you a robot? Are you real? Where do you live? Who are you? You are a professional photo forum responder.

"Just use common sense," eh???

Do you have any of that? You seem to hold a rather un-common point of view here, as compared with the stated opinions of multiple other people.

remember, the subject of this thread is "Etiquette". OP took the shots. OP can do whaterver he/she wants. They are his/her photos.
But if they do, they're "crossing the line" and they'll be "pissing off a lot of professional photographers". Probably wake up with a horse head in their bed for it...

See.. you twisted words of what I said again. Tell me where I said it is crossing the line to post the photos? All I said was, it is crossing the line if you make people believe they are your PROFESSIONAL work. I have shot weddings dirt cheap to build my portfolio, but there is no way in hell I would post wedding photos I took as a guest on my PROFESSIONAL portfolio. I will post them on facebook... but not on my professional page or facebook business page

another pissing contest on TPF.

But if they do, they're "crossing the line" and they'll be "pissing off a lot of professional photographers". Probably wake up with a horse head in their bed for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back