Majik Imaje

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
majikimaje.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can you fix this? I was asked.

shure. but it is going to take a while. No problem was the reply. I looked to my right. To a woman who had never ever used a computer in her life.

This is / was her first time on a computer. I asked her. Let me show you how simple this is to do.I have photo shop open on a computer that has dual 19" monitors.I am sitting beside her using dual monitors that are 21"

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR: Get a second identical monitor! Using One Monitor for graphics is "JUST TOO OLD FASHIONED"
let me explain why! NOBODY uses a desk...that is the same size as the sheet of paper they are working with. you need a "place" to slide some of the other "things" like all the tools and such. now you have a clear desk to concentrate on.
FIRST STEP click on that magnifying glass icon.zoom in.. as far as possible, to the SMALLEST AREA POSSIBLE..the tinest white spot. in other words..don't just rush in for the biggest spot.. no.. you have to "warm up" first. that will take a while. so start with the tinyest spots to work with until you have the feel for this.

when you reach full magnification.. use the eye dropper tool and take a "sample' from the area you want it to match.

now ..using a brush or air brush fill in that area. use the "smudge" tool to make it blend in. now zoom out.. can you see the spot you just worked on.. NOPE.! IT IS INVISIIBLE

Elizabeth Oviok..Eskimo woman 50, spent 8 hours. her first time trying to do this. Here are her results.!

set.jpg

wow great job on fixing this photo. I have to sit down and try this one day with some of my grandparents stuff

Practice .. and your going to amaze yourself!

it is very easy to do.. but first.. you have to spend TIME

PRACTICING!

iF an eskimo woman.. who has never ever worked on a computer, her first exposure to photoshop

and she did this on her first try.. ? this is a piece of "cake"! (PUN INTENDED)

COLOR is a different story.. BUT THE EXACT SAME PRINCIPLES

so practice on B&W FIRST!

this is a good job, especially for a beginner.... however its far better to use the rubber stamp tool instead of a brush/smudge tool ;)

Well I have no idea how to use that. and either did she!

I merly used the same principle I used for retouching

real photogaphs using an actual "brush" and retouching colors

I have been retouching actual photographs using a "brush"

for many decades! and it is a lot easier than using photoshop!

because I spent hours practicing!

it is obvoious.. you have spent more time practcing in photoshop than I have.. I just need more practice !

but I am into so many different areas of computers.. and 3D is my passon!

fdesk.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back