Wedding Photography

Alright so a beginner doing wedding photography and asking for help? Yeah right a beginner that just stated above, he has no idea what he is doing yet his website says he is "well equipped for any situation". That's false advertisement.

Hmmm you smell that?

Yeah what looks like a troll and smells like a troll, usually is.

So I open the home page and I'm greeted by a wedding, a couple on a beach, a dog, sandbags, baseball, waterboarding...and a strangely vomit inducing pizza image. Are you trying to be a wedding photographer or the "will shoot for money!" photographer?

Man I hope this is a troll ><

I cannot believe it!! I made it in on the first page!!! I am so excited.

Taking bets on total posts before lock. PM me your guess and I will announce the winner!

p!nK

I cannot believe it!! I made it in on the first page!!! I am so excited.

Taking bets on total posts before lock. PM me your guess and I will announce the winner!

p!nK

Pink... this is the second page, love. :lmao:

Rosey, your settings are off. Fix it and get back to me. PMs are rolling in, but I am thinking the guesses are way low. p!nK

dude..you are on page two :lol:

30 posts per page, thats how the pros have thier settings. I am sure the OP would concur (we are both pro). p!nK

30 posts per page, thats how the pros have thier settings. I am sure the OP would concur (we are both pro). p!nK

I gotta get hip with the program then ;)

Its my first page... :p

To the OP... if you're not trolling, you kinda set yourself up for this mess.

I'm on page 1 also...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back