wedding photos..my first!

Naturallyred

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were taken last summer. I couldn't put them up anywhere though because these people paid for the session but never bought the photo's. I still hear from her every couple of monts..she says she still want's the photo's. I didn't want them to take them from the internet if they came across them.

What do you think?

400330090_3ddbbcd9bd.jpg

400330092_ca88376ecd.jpg

3. I wish I would have noticed his dangling arm...darn.
400330078_ce53ebabd8_o.jpg

i especially like the second one, but they are all nice.

Has the client seen the photo's herself?

Maybe if you could show her some small samples and remind her how good they are, it would rekindle her desire for them.

If you wanted to show them more, you could always put a great big watermark over the main part of the image making them useless to steal.

dont worry that people dont buy right away...if this was your first wedding, then i assume you came cheap, and that is what they were looking for....they dont have the money to spend at the time or right now....they will though, so dont worry.

first shot is kind of weird....i had to wonder what they were doing....next 2 shots are fine...the more experience you have the more you will notice the little things....however, on the weekend i did an engagement shoot in a barn....(winter, canada, COLD) and the girl was freezing and she had her hands all clenched up.....still loving the shot, but man, those clenched hands!!!

Not bad. For future kiss shots, try to get them right before the kiss. Things look more romantic if they're not smashed together and there is a bit of mystery.

Thanks everyone! My client has seen the photo's but it's been so long I'm sure she doesn't remember. I'm not to worried. At least she still contact me every once in a while and let's me know she's still interested. Maybe I will make a sample CD and water mark all of them (thanks the usher and johnmf) That was a good idea. Anyone else got any more pointers?

...or a sample print or two, at 3 1/2 x 5. Kind of a "teaser".

Oh, how about an index print?

People don't like to throw out prints that are good, and seeing one sit around with your information written or stamped on the back might be a good thing. They may come back in 3 years for more. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back