wedding portrait5 - Dad

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:heart: Love the emotion in this proud hug from dad xx
5dad.jpg

This one doesn't tell much of a story to me, an unknowing observer, but I know the groom will love it.
I think this one would be even stronger shot from the other side. The groom just isn't all that emotional in this one, and just seems to be standing there getting a hug. I would have loved to see the father's face.

:heart: very true...... although knowing the groom, i can actually see a lot of expression in his eyes...... you're right though that dad's expression would have been awesome, but being the "non-professional photographer, i didn't want to tread on any toes.... just used my 300ml lens and took up close shots without anyone really knowing xxx thanks again..... i love all of your work and really respect your views

elsaspet said:
This one doesn't tell much of a story to me, an unknowing observer, but I know the groom will love it.
I think this one would be even stronger shot from the other side. The groom just isn't all that emotional in this one, and just seems to be standing there getting a hug. I would have loved to see the father's face.

Most reactions

Back