Wedding setup?

tirediron said:
You don't shoot many weddings, do you?

Lol Nope......I've crashed a couple ....but this one I'll be the main photographer.......glad they were both already married once......at least they will know what to do!

They can always cut their old wedding photos in half and glue the happy couple together when they see your attempt

gsgary said:
They can always cut their old wedding photos in half and glue the happy couple together when they see your attempt

Why.....yes they can! Good call ! I tried to say no a million times and said I have no idea wtf I'm doing.....but they don't care.....they just want some snap shots...I'm just making it into a big deal.

gsgary said:

Why.....yes they can! Good call ! I tried to say no a million times and said I have no idea wtf I'm doing.....but they don't care.....they just want some snap shots...I'm just making it into a big deal.

Do you know how to mix ambient light and flash ? if not you are playing with fire

tirediron said:
You don't shoot many weddings, do you?
Lol Nope......I've crashed a couple ....but this one I'll be the main photographer.......glad they were both already married once......at least they will know what to do!
Sorry, that was intended for rateeg, not you.
you just underestimated your ability to carry a camera without strobes. i've shot a couple of weddings, with of course a professional mentor. all in churches and indoor receptions, all they carry are speedflashes and diffusers. the photos came out excellent and as natural as it should be without worrying where to place the strobes. with flash, you are free to move around. if she's doing group photos and subjects can be still and pose, that's the perfect time to pull out the strobes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back