Wedding time again--more help needed

Big Mike said:
Actually, I think it was someone else here that I heard it from.

I was a little worried that some of the older folks might be offended...but did it anyway. It went over great. Everybody was in stitches and I must have had 200 people that night, tell me how funny it was. My brother said he was going to put it on a T-shirt.

Really, it's not that offensive at all.

Your speech is pretty good too. :)

It was me.... I'm the culpret. I brought that god aweful saying to the forum because I heard it in a wedding I was recording. :lol:

Jocose, your speech is awesomely hilarious!

Thanks everyone. I made a few modifications. I emailed it to myself from home to work so I could practice here at work, and it got eaten by the ether gremlins...I will try to post the final version...it's really not that different, I just added another story about when my sister and parents came to visit me in Israel and that was when we learned that my sister was afraid of heights...she was so scared she actually held my hand the whole cable car ride up Mount Masada :lol: I thought that was a nice story.

Wedding is an unforgettable moments. Everyone wants it to be very special. A good photographer make the event more alive.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back