Wedding

Kyuss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not a wedding photographer but was at a wedding last weekend and ending up taking quite a few pictures. I just wanted to share a couple that I think came out really well.

540055926_526c2014b6_o.jpg

540055924_1d5e45b220_o.jpg

You know what? There is something about your second photo that I really like. I think its because its something that happens everyday (people laughing at photos) but you caught it with your camera.

Those are nice! I don't know why but that girl in the second picture looks SO familiar to me! funny. Anyhow, good job!

The second shot is a terrific one. However, the couple in the background of the first are a distraction although you have done a fine job with it as well. Do you have more?

Rusty Tripod

Thank you for the comments. I do have a lot more but don't like the way they turned out. The photographer is in almost all of my shots.... and I think I am in all the wedding photos...ha ha. j/k.

I think the first photo would be good with or without the people in the background. It may have been a beter picture of the people dancing with out them but it tells more of a story this way. I'm a big fan of the second one also but ever since I noticed the girl looking over their shoulders, she keeps drawing my eye. Wonderful expressions, though.

Most reactions

Back