Wednesday evening mass

flyingseale

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another quick stop at the church on the way home tonight. I spent about 30 minutes taking shots from different angles and watched as the sky changed colour all around me. All are HDR's. Some deliberately over-saturated with others a bit more natural looking.
BTW, I already know about the dust on the sensor :grumpy:. It seems the blower just moves it from place to place, but rarely out of the camera.

These look gorgeous!

wow, great shots, nice HDRs. I have to say 2, 3, & 5 are my favs... i love the wider angle of #2, the sky in #3 and the perspective and darkness of #5... :thumbup:

3, 5 and 6 for me :) These are lovely!

1 is stunning
2 is fantastic
3 is amazing
4 is amazsunntastic
5 is stunamaztasticing
6 is a beauty
7 & 8 are nice but the glow is a tad too much for me

but 2 and 4 are my favourites

the colors are gorgeous! i love the different perspectives here.

Could be nicer - I'm put off by the dark / light halo's and shadow areas around the church. When merging get in closer and use masks to get your selections better.

Thanks for all the feedback and kind comments.
Could be nicer - I'm put off by the dark / light halo's and shadow areas around the church.
I agree - although it does give them an etherial look, which is kind of appropriate given the subject matter. I tried adjusting to remove this affect using photomatix, but the results were very washed out.
When merging get in closer and use masks to get your selections better.
At the moment my photoshop skills (and time to learn the required skills) are limited. When you say 'get in closer' do you mean zoom in to 100% or so in order to see the halos better, or does 'get in closer' mean something else?

I love 1, 3, 6, and 7, in that order. They're gorgeous!

I don't notice anything that is being caused by dust on your sensor. Looks great to me!

The compositions and views are great. I like the colours, not fond of the halos, but if you like em that's what counts. Nice series.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back