What's new

Weeds can be beautiful to.

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Location
Lincoln, NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just playing in the park when I took this one.
Tell me what you think of it. Thanks.

IMG_0285resized.jpg
 
I like the way the background came out, colorwise - it's quite serene.

I'd maybe give it a closer crop and try out either sharpening it or....I'm not sure...maybe a little more saturation? Maybe just play around with it some more to make it pop out more.

What is that anyway - a dandelion or a type of a thistle? Interesting.
 
Nice photo.
An ambitious gardener once told me that a weed is simply an "unwanted" plant. There is no particular type of plant that falls under the weed catagory... a Rose or a tulip would be considered a weed if you didn't want them in your garden.
 
One man's weed is another man's flower :) Thanks for the comments everyone!
 
Is this the same dandelion?
 
not too bad of a shot, just suffers from boring center composition... easy to fix though, just keep it in mind... or crop later!
 
Here's another weed, but I think it looks beautiful.

1)
IMG_0827resized.jpg


2)

IMG_0826resized.jpg
 
the first of the last group looks great
it looks like the suction cups on a tentacles on a octopus really good
 
Excellent photos. IMO you really selected a good aperture for the first two shots, whatever it may have been.

I never understood why people didn't like dandelions. I still don't. They get a bad rep, and its cool to see someone else like them. :)
 
The last 2 are my favorite to. It's not every day you see a weed that big.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom