Well, there is absolutely NOTHING BAD to be said about the colours here!
They are intense and shiny.
And there is nothing "bad" to be said about the caroussel, either. It looks "old". And nice.
Now you gave this photo a title.
And that title is "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
And that title suggests some weeeeeeeeeee-like movement to me, and that is the part I miss here. Too little motion blur.
THough I do see in how far getting that on a bright sunny day like the one you had when you took this photo is difficult.
Other than that, I personally am not such a big fan of crooked angles. I have learned as much about myself through looking at so many photos here on TPF. So that angle is something that I don't like, but that is just me.
Plus I find you got too close up.
For this photo I would have liked to see some more room for the persons to weeeeeeeee-fly into.