Weeeeee!!!!!

itsme123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you guys think? Comments and critiques welcome :).

12567-SwingingGoAround-Sharp-300ppi-AdobeRGB-Small-Finalv2.jpg

Well, there is absolutely NOTHING BAD to be said about the colours here!
They are intense and shiny.
And there is nothing "bad" to be said about the caroussel, either. It looks "old". And nice.

Now you gave this photo a title.
And that title is "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
And that title suggests some weeeeeeeeeee-like movement to me, and that is the part I miss here. Too little motion blur.

THough I do see in how far getting that on a bright sunny day like the one you had when you took this photo is difficult.

Other than that, I personally am not such a big fan of crooked angles. I have learned as much about myself through looking at so many photos here on TPF. So that angle is something that I don't like, but that is just me.

Plus I find you got too close up.
For this photo I would have liked to see some more room for the persons to weeeeeeeee-fly into.

Thanks Corinna. I can always count on you to give a good honest c/c :thumbup:.

I think what you said about being to close up is right. There was something that kinda bugged me about the picture, and I think that was it.

This looks familiar.

Was it taken at Knotts Berry Farm?

If so, I'm going there tomorrow for my band rehearsal, it's a small world!

It looks nice, it just reminds me more of a snapshot than a planned out photo

Sorry for the late reply, just came back from a vacation w/ a computer/internet "sabbatical"....:wink: . Need to get away from the computer/internet once in a while :mrgreen:.

RKW3: Sharp eye! Yes, it is Knott's. Which band do you play in?

moracca: *gasp* Oh noooo...it's the dreaded "snapshot" comment :camera: :mrgreen: . Yah..the more I look at the pic, the more weird it looks. I think it's the head on angle/composition of the ride, and the fast shutter speed that makes it look snap shotish.

Back to the drawing boad. Going back to get a different angle with a more dramatic sky as a background to see how that will work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back