What's new

Weekend trip to The Poconos

Roy Hubbard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Poconos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's what I came home with:

4791593368_69b39f8bfe_b.jpg


4791256644_224eb02ccc_b.jpg


4788121792_137f0a6e65_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I live in White Haven - a region in the Pocono area. The next time you come this way hit me up. I can give you some info on a lot of great places to photograph, ie waterfalls, dams, boulder fields just to name a few.

Google White Haven and Jim Thorpe. You could spend days photographing the area in these two towns.

#1 focus appears to be out
#2 very nice look to this shot, I like it
#3 overexposed and I think it would have been nice to shot this in portrait position. 25% sky, 25% land, 50% reflection on water. This may not follow any composition rules but I dig it.

Untitled1.png
 
I think they are some great photos of the pocono's I drive past them whenever I drive home to my parents house. I'll have to stop one of these times and take some photos
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom