What's new

Weekend walks are the best.

ronlane

What's next?
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
10,224
Reaction score
4,962
Location
Mustang Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Waking up early on Saturday mornings, when the weather is nice and there aren't very many people out, it's just peaceful. Here are a few of my favorites.

1) It's been a great summer, so the plants are thriving.



Lower bricktown walk-25 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2) See no one is there. Still think that I could be lower on this shot for the best view.



Lower bricktown walk-4 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3) Then a little fishing in the evening.



fishing by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

4) Finally - webbed.



webbed by Ron_Lane, on Flickr
 
Really nice Ron, lovely composition and I agree with trying lower angle on 2 to bring in the arch over the bridge.
 
Number 2 is really nice. And I like the way number 3 leads your eye towards the rear part of the photo.
 
I really like #2 :)

Thanks JacaRanda.

Really nice Ron, lovely composition and I agree with trying lower angle on 2 to bring in the arch over the bridge.

That's what I was thinking after seeing this composition. Next time.

Yup... gotta go with #2 as well. The composition there is just first rate.

Thank you Robbins.

Number 2 is really nice. And I like the way number 3 leads your eye towards the rear part of the photo.

Thank you. Yeah, my wife commented that the only thing wrong with that one was the guy and kid fishing in it. lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom