Weekly challenge 1/30 - 2/5 Architectural Angles

ARCANGTX400 (1).jpg

You sure have alot of beautiful structures where you live,,historical beauties

I sure do. I have been researching and plotting them on Google maps. They are quickly becoming my obsession and continued project. I have well over a hundred plotted so far. I have also included a different colored pin for barber shops. I even went as far as to order a used tilt shift lens and a couple bricks of Kodak P3200, so the project will get more focused in the future. I am pretty motivated.

You sure have alot of beautiful structures where you live,,historical beauties

I sure do. I have been researching and plotting them on Google maps. They are quickly becoming my obsession and continued project. I have well over a hundred plotted so far. I have also included a different colored pin for barber shops. I even went as far as to order a used tilt shift lens and a couple bricks of Kodak P3200, so the project will get more focused in the future. I am pretty motivated.
Thats wonderful... i envy the beautiful building photos.. i have some gorgeous old churches here but they always seem to have something like wires construction etc in the way.. good luck on your project.. very unique..

@photoflyer Don't know if it was intentional, but I really appreciate the way the corner of the light lines up with the edge of the bench. Very fluid lines there! Great exposure. I like!

Most reactions

Back