Weekly challenge 1/4 - 1/10 Baby it’s cold outside

my lighting is not at its best.. dark winter day..
oh baby 014-001.JPG

C'mon Jeff, you just took a picture of an 18% gray card, didn'tja? jk Wait, there are almost trees there...

PhotoLady next time try aiming the camera slightly downward (maybe part way between the window and subject) to get the meter to read the light more toward the subject (horse), then reframe. The scenic shots are beautifully done, I like the light in the second one especially.

Sharon, those aren't trees, I just need to wipe the smudges off my gray card. ;)

C'mon Jeff, you just took a picture of an 18% gray card, didn'tja? jk Wait, there are almost trees there...

PhotoLady next time try aiming the camera slightly downward (maybe part way between the window and subject) to get the meter to read the light more toward the subject (horse), then reframe. The scenic shots are beautifully done, I like the light in the second one especially.
thank you .. I will test that out tomorrow morning as it will mostly be a cloudy dark morning.. I appreciate your feedback on the scenes.. to be honest.. I am slightly disappointed in the photos.. I just cannot seem to get really vivid sharp photos.. like I use to in the old days.. I have tried a lot of settings.. I really think my tamron lens is to blame.. besides me of course.. lol

Another from Sunday's visit to the botanic garden. The waterfall in the Japanese garden area was operating. The air and water temperatures were cold enough that as the frothy bubbles moved outward from the falls, they froze in these patterns.

frozen patterns

Another from Sunday's visit to the botanic garden. The waterfall in the Japanese garden area was operating. The air and water temperatures were cold enough that as the frothy bubbles moved outward from the falls, they froze in these patterns.

frozen patterns

So pretty

The weather is so cold windy and snowy today .. I was surprised to get this beautiful guy frolicking in the snow and enjoying the suet
woody 029-001.JPG

Most reactions

Back