Weekly challenge 10/17 - 10/23 Shoot through it!

Very colorful and pleasant :)

Thank you! And a last one from me, just took this shot in a hotel room whilst standing in a bath .....

2020_1024_01104300-01-02.jpeg

@fishing4sanity . Indeed. I know the fires have produced some amazing skies. How much of that is post processing or is that close to actual?

I've taken some long exposures out west after sundown across the ocean and they still had that "purple pop".

@fishing4sanity . Indeed. I know the fires have produced some amazing skies. How much of that is post processing or is that close to actual?

I've taken some long exposures out west after sundown across the ocean and they still had that "purple pop".
That was with my cell phone, which I think at times is heavy on saturation, but lately we've been having amazing sunsets. I tried boosting contrast and messed with highlights and shadows trying to reduce some glare and reflections on the glass, it did change the sky some. It was one of the best sunsets I've seen in a long time, kinda made me wish I wasn't at work so I could just enjoy it.

The minute I saw this I thought of this challenge. Didn’t have a tripod or filter with me so I did my best with the OIS on the Fuji 16-80 and some creative post processing.

40604BE6-38AE-4845-868C-06174C3883A1.jpeg

Most reactions

Back