Weekly challenge 11/10 - 11/16 on the Island of Mis-fit Toys

SquarePeg said:
The challenge is to identify your least used lens and use it exclusively for a week>SNIP.

Oh, good Lord almighty, that would indeed be a huge challenge. I have a lot of lenses that I almost never use anymore. It's gotten down to the point now where I use one or two of ten lenses that I carry in my bag, and there are a bunch of lenses sitting around, just locked away. My least-used lens? Maybe a 500mm f/8 preset long-focus lens? That would suck for a week-long shooting stretch. Gonna have to wuss out on this challenge...

SquarePeg said:
The challenge is to identify your least used lens and use it exclusively for a week>SNIP.

Oh, good Lord almighty, that would indeed be a huge challenge. I have a lot of lenses that I almost never use anymore. It's gotten down to the point now where I use one or two of ten lenses that I carry in my bag, and there are a bunch of lenses sitting around, just locked away. My least-used lens? Maybe a 500mm f/8 preset long-focus lens? That would suck for a week-long shooting stretch. Gonna have to wuss out on this challenge...
Bring some stretch rap and get busy

SquarePeg said:

You could identify the lens that you think you should be using more but, for whatever reason, you’re not.

Baby Girl without stretch rap

BabtGirl111218.jpg

TYPONAR f/2,8 - 105mm | Fuji XE1 | adapter M42/FX | tripod | aviable light: kitchen window

typo1comp.jpg

(mind you, this is a ± 60 year old lens)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back