Weekly challenge 12/19 - 12/25 - Home for the holidays! EXTENDED through January 1st!!!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week's challenge we're going to continue the holiday theme. Post photos of Christmas decorations in or around your home/hometown. These can be indoor decorations, outdoor lights, Christmas trees, ornaments, wreaths, candles - anything that you only really see during the holidays. Holiday light bokeh is optional! We all have that one crazy neighbor with the Clark Griswold house - show us yours!

As always, new photos only for the weekly challenge please. Get out there and shoot!

Our neighborhood Griswold House. One house, two yards.

_MG_6103-Griswold House.jpeg

Our neighborhood Griswold House. One house, two yards.

View attachment 252029
I will have to get a photo of our neighborhood Griswold house this year. If I can stand the traffic! It clogs up the whole area. It’s pretty but the immediate neighbors must want to scream.

I will have to get a photo of our neighborhood Griswold house this year. If I can stand the traffic! It clogs up the whole area. It’s pretty but the immediate neighbors must want to scream.
I can't wait to see that! I love Christmas decorations, but I'm just not that ambitious. You have to admire the enthusiasm, though.

I’m extending this challenge for another week to end on January 1st. If anyone has any challenge ideas they’d like me to post in the coming year feel free to send me a PM.

Most reactions

Back