Weekly challenge 2/1 - 2/7 Texturally Speaking

iPhone and Photos edit

601AE47D-36EE-432B-9A26-503ABF52718A.jpeg

52F137A2-FB86-4C2D-8BF0-ACF6CB101BDB.jpeg

View attachment 186281

My right front tire blew out on the freeway on my way to work Saturday. I snapped this photo with my cell phone about 30 minutes after I had taken the paper bag photo which was posted above. This photo had the curves edited in Snapseed.
So glad you came through that OKl!

These are cool Spencer.
Had you used the iPhone's magnifier app to capture these?
I was on the driveway this afternoon using my phones mag app on the concrete textures.
After pressing the app's shutter button, if I like the image I then screen grab it.
I'm about to throw the screen grabs in the computer to see if any are worthwhile.

BTW, I really like the top one's wild edit!

These are cool Spencer.
Had you used the iPhone's magnifier app to capture these?
I was on the driveway this afternoon using my phones mag app on the concrete textures.
After pressing the app's shutter button, if I like the image I then screen grab it.
I'm about to throw the screen grabs in the computer to see if any are worthwhile.

BTW, I really like the top one's wild edit!
Thanks so much! I was just using the photo app. I didn’t know there was a magnifier app until I read your post! I found it and turned it on one minute ago - thanks for that tip. This looks like fun!

I didn’t know there was a magnifier app until I read your post! I found it and turned it on one minute ago - thanks for that tip. This looks like fun!
And you can assign a triple tap press of the phone's main button to the app if you find (like me with failing eyesight) that you use it a fair amount.

Most reactions

Back