Weekly challenge 3/14 - 3/20 indoor lighting

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of portraits I took last night of two of my housemates, while testing out a photo set that I built made out of three giant insulation foam boards as walls with reflective mylar taped to them. Lit with two flash units and color gels.
_MG_3016.jpg

_MG_3027.jpg

A couple of portraits I took last night of two of my housemates, while testing out a photo set that I built made out of three giant insulation foam boards as walls with reflective mylar taped to them. Lit with two flash units and color gels. View attachment 188449
View attachment 188448

LOVE this! So cool. Going to add this to my notes that I’m keeping for when I do the senior portraits for my daughter and her friends next year.

A couple of portraits I took last night of two of my housemates, while testing out a photo set that I built made out of three giant insulation foam boards as walls with reflective mylar taped to them. Lit with two flash units and color gels. View attachment 188449
View attachment 188448

LOVE this! So cool. Going to add this to my notes that I’m keeping for when I do the senior portraits for my daughter and her friends next year.
Thank you. I imagine many seniors would love having some really colorful/flashy portraits like this.

First shot with my new old 28-80 3.5-5.6 D lens. (Thank you Derrel and JC! Donald and I give it a big thumbs up!) Lit with a daylight balanced reading lamp.
At first I was annoyed I missed the label, but then I thought, "Hell, you can read it!)

D0A52DD1-0497-4773-BBAC-E996210A0DBB.jpeg

My big paws... busted my knuckles 17 times in my lifetime. I'm paying for it now. Arthritis isn't fun. My knuckles need to be moved and repaired. Elective surgery has been canceled due to the covid 19. I was supposed to get it worked on next week, one hand at a time.

20200318_234519-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope there will be no total lock down due to corona from next week, as is the case in surrounding countries. We want to move soon, so that would be very bad news, currently cleaning the apartment and that will take a while, so very little time. Photo, in the mirror, with a 60 watt ceiling lamp, slightly edited with PaintNet.

View attachment 188618

My big paws... busted my knuckles 17 times in my lifetime. I'm paying for it now. Arthritis isn't fun. My knuckles need to be moved and repaired. Elective surgery has been canceled due to the covid 19. I was supposed to get it worked on next week, one hand at a time.

View attachment 188612

Hope the surgery is very successful and I wish you speedy recovery.

Gerard

Most reactions

New Topics

Back