Weekly challenge 7/10 - 7/16 Triangles

Self Portrait.

image.jpeg

Double Triangle composition . This was done to highlight the fancy stripe job on car. Used Triangles, and rule of thirds to isolate. I guess the stripe pattern was influenced by triangles as well. The striper is in his late 70's. Shot Sunday on 120 TriX, Fujifilm GA645Zi, HC110B, Epson.
It looks like the person who detailed that signed it. Correct?

My daily lunch spot, when I'm in town anyway. Shot with my new pocket travel camera, Canon PowerShot SX740. Trying it out all week to get the hang of it as work is sending my out of town for 10 days. I have to go to Hawaii for work dang it.

Attachments

• IMG_0074-2.jpg
    IMG_0074-2.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0068 (2)-2.jpg
    IMG_0068 (2)-2.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 124
My wife, who is from Andover, MA would like to know where that is. I would like to know if you have "astro" shot it.

That is Portland Head Light, Portland ME

@photoflyer it’s on my list but they have restricted access between dusk and dawn. You need to get a permit to be on the grounds after hours. Hoping to get a crew together to go and shoot it next year early season when we can get it horizontal over the lighthouse. Also not the darkest area so difficult to shoot. I’m hoping to go there tomorrow morning for sunrise as it was too foggy this morning.

My daily lunch spot, when I'm in town anyway. Shot with my new pocket travel camera, Canon PowerShot SX740. Trying it out all week to get the hang of it as work is sending my out of town for 10 days. I have to go to Hawaii for work dang it.

2E9A2BA9-B6E3-48D7-A191-A22574D211F5.jpeg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back