Weekly challenge 8/11 - 8/24 Landscapes!

North.jpg

I knew right where I wanted to go to get some pics for this week's challenge. The spot in mind is 3.5 hours from home, but with harvest and grass planting happening I'm lucky to get more than about 3.5 hours of sleep some nights, so I settled for a phone pic the other night while planting bluegrass seed.
R9.jpeg
R2.jpeg

I knew right where I wanted to go to get some pics for this week's challenge. The spot in mind is 3.5 hours from home, but with harvest and grass planting happening I'm lucky to get more than about 3.5 hours of sleep some nights, so I settled for a phone pic the other night while planting bluegrass seed.
View attachment 162039 View attachment 162040

Thanks for sharing. I have been to all fifty States but more often than not I am flying over the middle part looking down wondering what it would look like looking up from down there.

20180817204210_IMG_7753-01-01-01.jpeg

I would like to say that was intentional but it is a by-product of Snapseed's HDR function. Sometimes it is pleasing and other times distracting. You got me to wondering what it would look like in high contrast mono. Here it is.

Most reactions

Back