Weekly challenge 9/14 - 9/20 Poetry in motion

this one made me laugh today.. he was moving out..
newark photos 109.JPG
Merry Mailman

one quick question.. how new should the photos be?? Same week as contest... same month.. same year.. is there a specific time.. just so i know....thank you

The photos should be from 9/14-9/20 [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thank you...... that answers my question..

You can add to the theme old photos after the week's challenge is over.
Regarding being able to add photos after the challenge week. This is an important side note for us film guys that aren't developing at home and need a while to post them.

Last edited:
This challenge is a good excuse to work on this technique. I've only tried it once before at a motorsports event where I found that without the blur, the images were boring.

View attachment 179667

I’ve been wanting to try panning! It definitely makes this photo.

one quick question.. how new should the photos be?? Same week as contest... same month.. same year.. is there a specific time.. just so i know....thank you

Regarding being able to add photos after the challenge week. This is an important side note for us film guys that aren't developing at home and need a while to post them.
Agree! I have some film shots from challenges that I'm sure I'll never remember to post :p I just meant they should be taken within that week, not posted. :)

Agree! I have some film shots from challenges that I'm sure I'll never remember to post :p I just meant they should be taken within that week, not posted. :)

Post them now so you don't forget!

Most reactions

Back