Weekly challenge - Lighten Up Francis!! 12/2 - 12-8

Shut down to f/22 to allow for 30 second exposure of pre-sunrise light. Colors saturated in photoshop; focus softened in DXO. A really windy morning (Dec. 4) so the trees have some motion blur.
MJK_3915_DxO-small.jpg

IMG_4766.JPG
A quick iPhone shot of the Christmas tree in the kitchen, reflected off the refrigerator-mounted dry erase calendar. The photo is titled, "Tuesday, December 5, 2017".

Had to send it to Facebook and download it in order to get around TPF's new maximum allowable file size. Apparently a cellphone snap is now too g-d large to post to TPF. FML.

Winter really has started in The Netherlands, this morning snow and hail, temperature around freezing point and the next few days it will not be much better, so it seemed very moody to choose this fisheye photo for my last image in the challenge.

View attachment 150488

Winter really has started in The Netherlands, this morning snow and hail, temperature around freezing point and the next few days it will not be much better, so it seemed very moody to choose this fisheye photo for my last image in the challenge.

View attachment 150488

I've never been interested in owning a fisheye before but I have to say your photos have had me rethinking that!

Most reactions

Back