What's new

Weeping gravestone

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...sorta.
Just before I got to Raymonds for our Skyhunter shoot, I noticed this little cemetery near his place..(lucky guy)...so I stopped in real quick to see what was going on.
I found this monument, crying. There was a mound of snow on the top, that was melting, which let the drip fall, around her eye, and off her chin. After about 30 shots, I managed to capture this one.

158_5880pf.JPG
 
What a find! You did well when you stopped, realised what was coming, what with the melting snow on top of this one's head, and waiting for the absolutely right moment. Very nice one here.
 
This is cool, you've given emotion to stone! Not the easiest thing to do!
 
Cool! I have never seen anyone like their cemeteries like Chillie. Good eye and great capture.

Eric
 
C.A.G.E. said:
it doesn't matter what you shoot...it's always be a killer!

great pun, cage......killer...cemetaries... :mrgreen:

i love this shot, chiller....makes me think of ways to "produce" more tears around other cemetaries....

you have got the most amazing luck, or your just so dang clever, not sure which....

wonderful shot.....
 
Oh, I like this one. Perfect DOF, gray and sad. :thumbup:
 
Nice one chiller! Good eye spotting the drips as tears. Beautiful BG blur. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom