Weirdest Dream you Ever Had

all of my dreams are weird, or at least... the good ones, what's memorable about normal?

1) school on the hillside, where the school itself is sitting up on top of the hill with the normal school playground on the hillside itself... normal right? not really, because in the middle of the dream me and some other kids start pulling gigantic ropes down the hill... i mean, these ropes in diameter are the size of oil pipelines, we never reach the bottom of the hill, i think some school lady gets ****ed at us, after that everybody disappears and i wander up to the school for some reason...

2) the family and I goto a red abandoned school bus in the middle of the woods whose roof has expanded high enough (think blimp, but metal) for a second floor balcony with seats (like a theatre), they turn a projection on, the end

3) i'm on a pirate ship at night, ship looks like a 3d version of those pirate ships in super mario brothers 3, i goto downstairs, where some lady tries to seduce me, but then everything goes crazy, and a giant window breaks, lava pouring out inside the ship, lava doesn't look like lava, more like red hot salsa, i'm hanging from the ceiling from bright yellow pipes (think the ending of the Poseidon Adventure)

And almost every nite, i know everyone gets this, where you start to fall asleep and then you start to dream and trip on a curb or street or anything and wake up suddenly. Happens to everyone i know Shocking at first, but feels good after
I get it where my body does a mini-spasm and I bounce up into the air. A lot of people get that apparently, but not everyone. I've had a couple of strange looks when I've described it to the people who've never had it happen to them. :mrgreen:

I've dreamt stuff which has come true. Happened more when I was little.

ya it's like a tiny spasm. you just start dreaming and bam! you trip on a curb and wake up :lmao:

SlySniper said:
Anyone have a dream that actually happens. It's like a foreshadow of what will happen. Its happen to me quite a lot. When it does happen, it freaks people out that I can finish their sentence.

What could this be? Is there another dimension where there are also humans but everything happens 2 hours before WE do it in our dimension....

I have had it happen with a few big events. The first one was when I was in junior high. I had been wanting a go-cart and in the dream I got one. I began riding it down this trail and eventually came into a jungle like area that I didn't recognize as I kept driving I finally came into a clearance to find bodies everywhere. I could tell by the clothing on them that they came from all waalks of life. I woke up freaked out and a few days later the news broke about the tragedy in Jonestown Guyana, when the cult leader Jim Jones ordered his followers to drink cyanide laced punch.

Another time I was dreaming I was in florida watching the shuttle blast off. Most of the time I can tell when I am dreaming but this wasn't the case. It felt real I could hear the roar of the engines and the ground shook. It was awsome. Next thing we all heard a boom and saw the booster rockets shoot off in two directions. Some people were screaming and some just stood there. A lady standing next to me had asked me if the the booster rockets had just seperated and I said "No that f****er just blew up". Then I woke up. This was about three months before the Challenger accident. I remember the day I had that dream as well as I do the accident itself. The day I had the dream I walked around with this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I never before had a dream that made me feel that way or have I had one since. I hope I never do again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back