Welcome Dan and Doug!

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the official welcome thread for the new TPF owners, Dan (dascrow) and Doug (4Nines)!

(if you haven't already read my thread about the changes, you may want to have a quick look http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146404)

Dan and Doug have a ton of experience running forum communities and have been involved with forums on a variety of topics. In fact, they've already used some of their forum expertise to implement some changes that should greatly assist the mod and spam team to help reduce spam posts and respond much more quickly and easily when spam does occur!

Please help me to welcome them both to the site!

-Chase

Like I was just saying (in the thread that Chase is linking us to in his post):

WELCOME, new owners!
I hope you know what you are letting yourselves into ;) :biggrin: ?!

14.gif

Welcome to the forum Dan and Doug. Great to meet y'all.

I'd like to remind them, that as a Moderator, I'll be useful in rounding up other members...to toil in their sugar mines.

I'd like to remind them, that as a Moderator, I'll be useful in rounding up other members...to toil in their sugar mines.
Sugar mines sounds too friendly. I prefer to think of it as "the salt mines". :lol:

Seriously - we're all happy to have you both on board! :)

Welcome aboard guys.

Do either of you have recent experience with small children? It will come in handy. That and a warpped sense of humor. :lmao:

Sugar mines sounds too friendly. I prefer to think of it as "the salt mines".
Whoosh! That was the sound of that joke going over Terri's head. ;)

Quote from The Simpsons...
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

Duh! That's the sound from Terri before admitting she doesn't watch The Simpsons.... :blushing:

:lol:
That has to be true terri, because those of us that do watch surely know that it's not Duh!...... it's more like...

Homer.jpg

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back