G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 #1 Day 3 of using my new dslr. Month 3 of using a dslr, lol.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Lovely.
Senor Hound TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 1,425 Reaction score 0 Location La la land... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 #3 It has a very timeless feel to it which I like. I can picture famous ships (Titanic or whatnot) having just left port. Very neat. The water in the photos looks strange on my monitor. Perhaps someone else can confirm or deny this?
It has a very timeless feel to it which I like. I can picture famous ships (Titanic or whatnot) having just left port. Very neat. The water in the photos looks strange on my monitor. Perhaps someone else can confirm or deny this?