Welcome to the gower peninsula

PaulStat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't have access to full blown Photoshop at the moment but.....

dsc0004013ai.jpg

lovely scene! but... is this picture OTE? I'd like to play with it a bit in PS :)
I love the tones here, but this little lens flare is a bit distracting. but it's easy to remove it in ps... :D so no need to worry :D

Yeah feel free to play, as I said i don't have access to Photoshop at the mo, but go ahead

Edit: What does OTE mean?

It stands for "Okay to Edit" ... and I didn't know that before, either and had to ask ;).

LaFoto said:
It stands for "Okay to Edit" ... and I didn't know that before, either and had to ask ;).

Ahhh thanks, what did you think of it btw?

The updated version is better than the original, but I think you would have had a better pic if you had waited for only a little longer so that the setting sun would not have been such so white and blown-out. That, now, is something that I don't think can be helped by any post-processing measures. The real whizzes may well contradict me here, though. I wouldn't mind :D.

SteveEllis said:
Hi Paulstat,

Are you local to Gower?

Used to be, I live away from my folks these days, but when I do visit this particular vantage point is only 10 mins walk along the coastal path :)

Right, ok I decided to blend it with a shot taken two minutes later, what do you think?

dsc0004036hk.jpg

Now I think. WOW, well done! This is really nice now.
I wish I could blend two photos into one...............

LaFoto said:
I wish I could blend two photos into one...............

I'm not great at photoshop, and trust me it was easy (my first time)

Here is my take, after a little play in Photosho CS2

dsc0004036hk.jpg

I added 2 color gradient overlays one for the sky, and one for the water. I also used the render tool to make the sun have some lens flare.

Most reactions

Back