Well I haven't posted any Osprey pictures in 10 days..

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I'm addicted to my Ospreys and you are probably sick of them by now, so I have been trying to restrain myself.. But I really like some of the shots I've gotten lately and the young ones are so damn cute... Comments are welcome. I'm starting to get a complex because no one said anything about my Terns a few days ago...

Osprey - Hello Mr. Winky by krisinct, on Flickr

Osprey Landing by krisinct, on Flickr

Young Ospery balancing act by krisinct, on Flickr

Osprey looking like a hood ornament by krisinct, on Flickr

Osprey Breakfast 1 by krisinct, on Flickr

Osprey up close with fish by krisinct, on Flickr

Rainy Morning Osprey houses 1 by krisinct, on Flickr

baturn

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
wonderful! Almost in flight shots are as interesting as BIFs.

weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
3 is the stand out one for me in this set mate, but try are all pretty brilliant!

WesternGuy

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
CC, none in ten days - boy you must have almost been in withdrawal! :lol: Neat shots as usual. I like #6 the best of the bunch, but #1 is a close second - he's sure looking at you in that one.

WesternGuy

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
All of these are awesome. 3, 5 and 7 are the ones I looked at the most. Really cool shots.

shefjr

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fantastic series Kris! Number 2 would be a great shot if it weren't for all the branches in the way. 3&4 are both cool shots. i really like when birds are perched and have their wings spread. Number 5 appears to have a lot of noise or is over sharpened. Number six is the winner for me with number seven being the runner up. Seven would be the winner but, for me I find the back ground a lil distracting. Unfortunately we can't choose what's in the background of our bids shots but, if you darkened the whites of the house and flag pole I think it wouldn't detract from the bird as much.
Just my opinion though. ;)

Stevepwns

Reaction score
Website
www.jacobeastonphotography.com
Photos OK to edit
I know I'm addicted to my Ospreys and you are probably sick of them by now, so I have been trying to restrain myself.

This is how I feel about Hummingbirds... :)

Nice shots, we have a bunch of Osprey where I live, but I dont have the lens to get anything worth mentioning. They are really cool birds. When I was on active duty, one of the posts I held for 14 months was on the Bay here in Maryland. 12 feet from my tower at about the same height was a nest. So I got watch these things up close and personal for an entire year almost.... to bad I wasnt in to photography at the time....

OP
coastalconn

coastalconn

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thank you everyone!

Fantastic series Kris! Number 2 would be a great shot if it weren't for all the branches in the way. 3&4 are both cool shots. i really like when birds are perched and have their wings spread. Number 5 appears to have a lot of noise or is over sharpened. Number six is the winner for me with number seven being the runner up. Seven would be the winner but, for me I find the back ground a lil distracting. Unfortunately we can't choose what's in the background of our bids shots but, if you darkened the whites of the house and flag pole I think it wouldn't detract from the bird as much.
Just my opinion though. ;)
I sort of liked the branches because it is so natural looking and the light was perfect on the Osprey, but I know what you mean, I have one right before this with less branches.. I agree about #7 but in a way it is sort of urban, lol.. I was standing on a jetty in the pouring rain.. I tried to darken the BG and I butchered it, lol.. #5 is a heavy crop and it is quite noisy, I probably should have done a BG noise reduction...

Osprey Landing by krisinct, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics