Haven't posted much lately..

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I realized I've only posted a few threads this month, so I figured I would share some shots. The Ospreys are still here and other fall migrants are starting to appear.. Comments welcome

Osprey 9_23 4 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey 9_23 5 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

3 Fading light ISO 4500 and wide open at 600mm, I'll take it, lol..
Great Horned Owl Sunset 9_23 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Young Mockingbird 9_22 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 This one was funky shooting through the foliage...
House Sparrow 2 9_22 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Cormorant Vs Fish 9_20 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey 9_21 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Some good stuff. I like the cormorant, as well as the osprey nabbing the fist in shot #1.

They are all wonderful, as usual, but I especially like #1, and I also really like the young mockingbird shot--they really are striking, extremely photogenic birds, when I'm not busy being annoyed by them! Oh, and the cormorant shot is terrific too!

Lucky! All the ospreys and Eagles have left already! Herons and loons are soon to follow.

Figures, get my lens and everyone leaves.

In a post of (as usual ) great shots, #1 stands out with #6 a close second. Amazing!

I like them all, except for the dead fish, that is super grosssssss lol. I had a bad experience with fish at school lunch in elementary school. dead fish just gross me out and i have not at fish since i was a little boy..

but those are really good photos.

Thank you everyone!

I like them all, except for the dead fish, that is super grosssssss lol. I had a bad experience with fish at school lunch in elementary school. dead fish just gross me out and i have not at fish since i was a little boy..

but those are really good photos.
Oh don't worry, the fish was still alive at this point. It was about another minute before the Osprey started ripping the lips off... :) Might not want to look at my flickr stream, there are many dead fish there, lol...

They do love to torture the fish a little while eating don't they :disgust:

But great set as always :icon_thumleft:

The first and last pic make me green with envy.

Oh, wait ! I AM green.

Have to agree #1 is the winner of this post with the cormorant coming in second in my opinion. We should be heading to a somewhat local place this weekend or next, the Ospreys apparently put on quite a show then. Great shots!

As usual all are excellent..................

the last one is the best ))

Most reactions

Back