Well it was 20 years ago today.....

bace said:
Your last name isn't Shaw is it? Terri Brad Shaw.

Nevermind.

Congrats hun, may you have many more.

Didn't you know that Terri used to be a Stripper? She has a stripper name. :greenpbl:

Congrats Terri.

Congratulations to you and Brad and I loved seeing the photos! I wish you the best and a a wonderful next 20+ years to come! :hug::

ummm I would say congratulations but I'm too excited that the 80s are over and those crazy poofy sleeves are gone!!!!!! hehehe! Love the dress daaahhhling.

oh and congratulations!!

Meysha said:
ummm I would say congratulations but I'm too excited that the 80s are over and those crazy poofy sleeves are gone!!!!!! hehehe! Love the dress daaahhhling.

oh and congratulations!!
But that's the best thing about these pictures! :lmao: I'll have you know I actually had to pay money for that thing, and we were so broke back then we didn't know how we'd ever do it! Every time I look at that dress I realize how poor we really were. They should at least have taken pity on me and handed it over and said, "It's free, you poor thing". :lol:

Thanks for enjoying these with me, everyone. :hug::

Thank you, Anja and Chase :hug::

Well, just an addendum, then I'll go away. :lol:

When I got home last night, I was mentally prepared to head for the gym, since that's what Brad has said we were going to do to work off Tuesday night's big dinner/wine fest.

I walked into the living room and saw our big galvanized steel tub that we use for the O-dog's baths and thought: "What the heck is that thing doing in here?" Walked over and saw that he had filled it with ice - and there was a mag of champagne lying on top, along with a nice little bottle of Spanish red.

Brad came into the living room and said, "Oh, yeah....you might want to change clothes....the neighbors are coming over for dinner and a party, and they'll be here in an hour."

So yep, we had a grand old celebration, they arrived with flowers, more food, Brad built a fire and we had great time!

Beat the pants off of going to the gym. He fooled me completely! :lol: I am slightly hung over, though. :mrgreen:

oops a bit late, but congratulations to both of you, and here's to another 20!

Sounds like you celebrated in style :mrgreen: :D
Glad you enjoyed yourself terri

What Corinna? No champagne!?
champagne-cork-popping-flying-water-liquid-drops-on-blue-AJHD.jpg

(I wish I had taken that picture...)

Most reactions

Back