Well this is odd.

~Stella~

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My profile says I have no posts and my name isn't right; I'm missing my squiggles! :confused:

I think I might be missing a friend too, but then again, I'm not 100% I had any. :lol:

On my "public profile?" Like, if you click my name?

Yeah, sounds like your account is hosed up... like it's two accounts in one. :(

Did you get my test PM?

Nope. Apparently I have an evil squigglefree twin that's stealing my identity and my pms!

Actually, the forum upgraded a few days ago, a quickie look at the members list suggests anyone with characters in their name has a problem.

Thanks, though.

It has to do with the characters in your member name. You've not lost any post counts, I promise!

Continue reporting any oddities; little by little things are getting fixed. The recent upgrade bumped a few areas. Give our tech guys some time. Thanks! :D

Terri is right, its the special characters that are being used. Changing your username would fix the problem. If you would like to do that please send me a PM and we can fix it for you!

O|||||||O has this problem as well

Here put this link to the test

The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - View Profile: ~Stella~

It is a result of the abnormal charachters in your chosen name.
Yup. I have a link to my actual profile in my signature. Clicking on my avatar, or selecting my profile from the drop down menu take you to some other member that has never made a post. It keeps changing though - I have seen it go to at least 3 different user names, none of them mine.

Right now it goes to this guy: 89oo
It used to go here: Èíô0ðìàòîð

There was another one too, but I can't remember what it was.

You have to manually type it in the address bar.

EDIT

It has always been this way for me - it's not because of the upgrades.

...Although, now that I think about it - I think it did work right when I first joined.

Last edited:
All you people and your wacky names borking up the SQL queries to the databases. :lol:

All you people and your wacky names borking up the SQL queries to the databases. :lol:

Maybe it's just the database messing with us Texans. You know what they say about that, don't you? :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back