What's new

went out today C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just tel me what you think of them(not all of them if you don't wish) and thanks for looking :)
1)
015-1.jpg

2)
dog.jpg

3)
flowear.jpg

4)
DavesVectorIllustration.jpg

5)
frog.jpg

6)
shell.jpg

BONUS!!!
flower-1.jpg


swing.jpg
 
I have no clue what's going on with the last one. It's really weird. The boat one is my fav
 
thank you for your thoughts :) the last one is 10 different photos of me on a swing
 
so two for 4 loll
 
anyone else?
 
OT: I saw your review of the ES 50mm f/1.4 lens on Adorama... and you put down you are a Semi-Pro as the type of experience you have... :scratch:

:greenpbl:


Fake it til ya make it. Also a fan of #4, just wish the boat didn't get lost in the treeline.
 
#1 it's not all in focus, and since its a word, it should be. but nice subject.
#2 even though it's soft, it works on this one, great picture!
#3 looks nice, but i like the full color one more
#4 awesome
#5 grobbit...
#6 ok, a little simple
#7 uhm, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: The Swinging Multi-Head-Leg ?
just kidding :lol:. it's weird a bit.
 
I love this lens it is very sharp and well do anything that you will need to do. I am a high schooler who knows alot about photogrsphy.

Pros:
Consistent Output, Durable, Easily Interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Strong Construction
Best Uses:
Indoors/Low Light, Landscape/Scenery, Night Photography, Weddings/Events, Wildlife Photos
Describe Yourself:
Semi-pro Photographer
Bottom Line:
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

Erose, this one?
 
hey whats wrong with my review :(
 
I think the "I am a high schooler" and the misspellings will be enough to tip off readers.

When you read reviews don't you consider things like that?
 
Thanks Rallysman :) I was just thinking this exact thing lol :)

As far as the images go, I'm not exactly in CC mode right now, but I'm glad to see that you've laid off on the photoshop and you've only added a couple "extreme photoshops" as bonuses to the end of your post :)

I think overall they are okay, and generally agree with what everyone else has already said...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom