went out today C&C

Stop arguing and help the noobies/get help if you're a noobie, everyone pleasssseeeeee

:lmao:

:popcorn:

For everyone.

Oh, and everyone knows, semi-pros use the shift key.

but i am a semi-pro :(

>_> Very well then. In my opinion your pictures say otherwise: OoF, excessive editing, composition could be a lot better, 1 out of 5 pictures on your site have selective coloring done to them(about 1 out 15 of those are effectively selectively colored IMO), among other things.

@ Reznap: There, some things for him to work on. I just think no one should call themselves a semi-pro until they can deliver at least well exposed, composed, edited, composed images in a consistent manner. Something that I am not seeing from er111a'a pictures, frankly.

Number 4, the one of the boat, is really good. You can see that you have used the rule of thirds and put your center of interest to the side, drawing the eye to the boat. Having off centre interest points makes the photo more interesting.

LOL Thread :thumbup:. TBH I dont think you should call yourself a semi-pro yet.

I would be careful what you want to describe yourself as... you are either an amateur that's starting to take some decent photos, OR you are a 'semi-pro' who takes poor photos. Which is it?

This may sound harsh but if you insist on being the later, then you put yourself in a place where people can, quite rightly, rip your work apart in terms of critique and technical ability.

Btw, being given some pocket money for doing some shots for someone in the past doesn't constitute being 'semi-pro'. IMO this describes someone who consistantly makes up aprox half their monthly wage using photography.

As for the images, number 4 is the best of the bunch, although could be improved with better PP. The others don't do much for me, but are good learning processes, so good on you. As I consider you an amature i won't criticise them as 'pro' images. ;)

haha that was funny to read looking at some of er111a's stuff on this site I do think he has a lot of potential. Such as his photo pink dream or whatever was just breath taking, as well as that hallway shot. I think in time he will find a sweet spot and it will truly be something amazing when he does :er: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

047.jpg

or
052_edited-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back