What's new

went out today C&C

hey I was in a hurry when I did that review. how did you find it any way? and I have been paid before
 
You always seem to be in a hurry.

Anything worth doing, is worth taking the time to do it right.
 
yum popcorn :D and really 1st page sweet! lol
 
haha maybe they like me :P
 
haha yeah i know
 
you are always jumping on his @#$% and you know it...

but whatever, who cares anyways?
 
I dont trust anyones judgement or opinions, it keeps me nice and tidy in my cave.
Otherwise Er111a much better on the photos and the less PP. The swing one is just a bit freaky.
 
no I have not done any macro yet with this lens, however it doesnt seem to good for macro.....unless you get some macro tubes. and the swing one was a experiment
 
heehee erose you always make me lol
 
Damn, I missed most of the show.

My 2 cents: You shouldn't call yourself a Semi-Pro.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom