Went to the beach... C&C please

BIG RYAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok im very new to photograhpy so new infact im still using a point and shoot nikon s60. BUT that doesnt stop me from learning, so this is what i have to share today. i PS'ed a few added some light and cropped some. any input at all would be helpful. thanks

also can i use photobucket or should i switch to flickr? everyone seems to use it here idk...

DSCN39022.jpg

DSCN39201.jpg

DSCN39381.jpg

DSCN3953.jpg

Being a photographer that lives on the beach, I think they have potential. I'm only a beginner, so take my advice as lightly as you'd like.

#1 and 2 I like, however I think they could have been framed better to exclude that gate of sorts blocking the dock.

The horizon in #4 is off.

All of them seem a little overexposed, especially those in the sun. Try to play with exposure settings if you can. The rays of sun coming down would look nice in a subtle HDR shot.

Anyways, I tried #1 in Photoshop with Topaz. It doesn't say whether or not it's OK to edit your images, so let me know if it's okay and I'll post it for you to see.

I've taken some decent photos with a point and shoot, but an SLR is alot more fun.

yeah edit away. i had to brighten a few of them. the first one was so dark it was almost a silhoutte, but not enough to leave it that way, and thats my least favorite of these. i have more with better light/sun rays, i havent gone through everything yet. ill post more in a bit...

heres a few more...

DSCN3895.jpg

DSCN3908.jpg

DSCN3934.jpg

i call this forgotten soles...lol

DSCN3909.jpg

Do you have Photoshop? It's a great tool.

I did this really quick, I'm off to bed. Took me a total of about eight clicks. It's a little 'over the top', if you ask me, but I'm tired. :)

0bfQW.jpg

how did you do that? yes i have photoshop ive had it for years now, and i play around on it from time to time, but i dont "know" how to use it correctly...

anyone else have an opinion they would like to share?

Cool pictures lot's of potential for taking a HDR being that you are near the beach

Most reactions

Back