What's new

Went to the zoo...

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2,829
Reaction score
295
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...and thought the chimps were hilarious. See for yourselves.

4437466824_e47653ff7a.jpg



4436697451_68356b4000.jpg


I also have about 100 other photos of critters but just thought I'd share these as they cracked me up!
 
.... thats... just....... wrong. People take their children there for heavens sake! :lol:
 
...and do you think they don't know what they are doing. ;)
 
dude..

the one is eating a ball, has hard nipples, and is picking at the other one's @$$!!!!

I need to stop looking at this thread lol
 
The shots + your screen name = thread full of lulz
 
So no critique on my composition then? :lmao:

Also, it's an orange he's eating, not a ball :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom