Were to take shoots at?

everywhere!......I had a photography instructor say that he started out taking pictures at a waste dump because of the variety of objects there :lol:

Everywhere. I do a lot of photography when I'm out hiking (every weekend if I can). I spend the week dreaming about what I want to capture on Saturday.

Everywhere (yep this answer will be commong round here ;))
but specifically I have some ares that I go to to shoot including:
Zoos, wildlife centres, reserves etc...
fields (insects mostly)
general walks around the countryside.

would love to do a longer camping trip but lack the time/money/education to do so currently

Wherever I happen to be at the time and see a shot. (as long as I have one of my cameras with me, which is usually)

i do a lot of extreme sports.. so i hit up the local skate parks/skate spots.. they are always awesome..

I pretty much have my camera with me at all times... I take pictures around town.. down alleys, in my house, at the school, at the lake... pretty much where ever I am I tend to take pictures if theres an interesting subject..

I shoot astrophotography mainly so setting up my rig takes some time. Most of my stuff is from the back yard but when doing "normal" photography I will shoot anywhere I see something cool and have a camera.

I shoot astrophotography mainly so setting up my rig takes some time. Most of my stuff is from the back yard but when doing "normal" photography I will shoot anywhere I see something cool and have a camera.

Are you shooting within St. Louis city limits?

I usually carry my camera in my purse....I've taken shots of my friend's little guy while out at Tims for coffee....I took some shots of the dog who bit me once, at a school yard (he was deamed "vicious", and supposed to be on a leash and muzzle while off his property)....

I purposely go to places like the cemetary, the park-with my kids, and in my flower beds!!

I'd like to try shooting some kids (where else but in a photo forum can you get away with saying THAT!!! LOL!) at the skate board park in town. I'd like to go and check out some more abandoned houses/places. I'd love to try to do some "street" shots at some point!!

Oh, and I love the suggestion above about the garbage dump!!! I think that's a GREAT idea!!! All those textures, and colours and tones....yep, great idea!

In general I take a lot of pictures in my backyard. Mostly because I am to lazy to go anywhere else. I do like to go to some of the local parks to take pictures as well.

I enjoy college campuses. lots of interesting stuff around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back