DSC01535.jpg

Upside:
DSC01538.jpg

Fear Factor:
DSC01527.jpg

Urban Fabric
DSC01562.jpg

A Bientot!

nice work, all you need now is a slice of deep dish, and for the bears to win big :)

PS My Redskins won today!

As much as I'd wish that it's probably too late. Maybe next year! :confused:

Anyways, a few more:

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

I really liked 2 and 4. Wonderful perspectives!

I am curious if you have tried to make #6 black and white? For some reason I think the blue hue takes away from the photo.

Great set :)

I really like the symmetry of "Inside"!
I miss the floor in ... erm ... the nameless Photo 4, but I THINK it would then be too similar to a photo taken in the same place (?) by JonMikal (?)... Methinks I have seen this ceiling before...

of the original set I liked the 3rd one and the window washer... I scrolled the 3rd one back and forth for acouple min.... it made me KRAZY!!!

I shot the interior with the blue filter WB to convey my mood and the "emptiness" at the station.

LaFoto: I took one of the ground but I did not particularly like it...what do you think? JonMikal's been to Union Station in Chicago? I'd love to see your clip of the scene.

DSC01533.jpg

No. Not Chicago. Then I must have been mistaken. If this is Chicago, his were definitely very different (but could it be that Union Stations look alike in different towns?)

And the With-Bottom-Pic isn't too bad, maybe if you'd crop in from the bottom right to the first column and from the left to get rid of the first lamp... which does not take out this square black object down there, of course... Ah well...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back