What's new

West Texas shots

chris drake

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Sugar Land TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to share a few shots from this weekend. I don't have a wide angle lens yet so I used the 18-55 kit lens. I don't think they came out to bad. Chris

018.jpg


116-1.jpg


140.jpg


130.jpg
 
Nothing wrong with the 18-55mm lens........ the wide end is plenty wide for most applications.....

Looks good........:D
 
Thanks Larry. This was really my first time shooting landscapes and I really enjoyed it. Time to start saving for a 10-20mm. :)

Chris
 
HDR photo comes...
I am using HDR Darkroom.
927862177_05262010_1.jpg

1380877354_05262010_2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom