What's new

West Texas Snaps

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
3,795
Reaction score
30
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few shots from a family trip to Balmorhea State Park. There are many more, I'm just lazy. So for now, just these:


IMG_4905-sm.jpg


IMG_5215sm.jpg


IMG_5298E-sm.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
I love the last one!
 
I like #3 as well though it appears overly sharp.

Honestly, I'd half expected this not to contain any images, only complete the sentence with "... and Invades East Texas"
 
I like #3 as well though it appears overly sharp.

Honestly, I'd half expected this not to contain any images, only complete the sentence with "... and Invades East Texas"


hahah that might fit even better.


and I actually noticed the oversharpening too. likely a result of sharpening for print, resizing that, then sharpening it again.
 
I really like the two black and white ones...like the others said, #3 really stands out, great capture.
 
thanks you guys, it looks like #3 is the fave.
 
The 3rd one is wonderful! I like #2 as well
 
I like the third as well, but it's the first that catches my eye. The elliptical shape is really interesting and not something you generally see in landscape photos. :) Nice!
 
I like them all! Good job!:thumbup:
 
I like the third as well, but it's the first that catches my eye. The elliptical shape is really interesting and not something you generally see in landscape photos. :) Nice!


yay someone likes it! :)

thankya much!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom