What's new

Westboro Church - the gift that keeps on giving

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p409745543-5.jpg
 
I hate that these people do this in the name of Christ.

It infuriates me.

And that's all I have to say about that, because if I linger here any longer, I will probably set my house on fire out of rage.

I can't even put into coherent words how angry these people make me. :madass:
 
I really like this one. it looks like something you would find in some kind of news pulp type magazine. Better than your Americana one for sure. I think I still like the parade one the most though????
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
"Artis not a mirror, but a hammer: it does not reflect, it shapes."
Leon Trotsky, Literature and Revolution (1924):
 
I hate that these people do this in the name of Christ.

It infuriates me.

And that's all I have to say about that, because if I linger here any longer, I will probably set my house on fire out of rage.

I can't even put into coherent words how angry these people make me. :madass:


They don't. They do it in the name of money. It's all a money making scam. They are all lawyers and they spend 99% of their time suing people/places that don't let them protest and/or people who "assault" them either physically or verbally. They use that type of language as bait.
 
In the interests of ensuring E.Rose doesn't burn her house down lets keep conversation on the topic of the photo and not get into a discussion on religious extremists.
 
Very interesting use of color, with a backdrop of our landmark institutions under repair. Great capture Lew. But then you seldom disappoint.
 
I hate that these people do this in the name of Christ.

It infuriates me.

And that's all I have to say about that, because if I linger here any longer, I will probably set my house on fire out of rage.

I can't even put into coherent words how angry these people make me. :madass:

^ +450,396

The photo certainly does elicit a response. A quite powerful one; good photojournalistic sort of view here.
If I said WHAT response the subject of the photo elicits for me, I'd be banned forever.
(Can I just say that I am delighted to know that nobody could ever get a picture like that from those at OUR church (except maybe that ONE guy)?...no? Okay, then, I did NOT just say that. :D
 
very nice shot Lew!
the only nitpic i have is there is no safe or anvil falling from the sky crushing his skull.
 
I don't like the selective color here. It almost looks like she's been cut out of some other picture and just pasted into an old B&W photo.
 
I don't like the selective color here. It almost looks like she's been cut out of some other picture and just pasted into an old B&W photo.

i thought he/her was pasted in.
 
Nope, not pasted in.
just trying to make a statement.

I think it would make a big enough statement without any additional help.

Could we see a different edit for comparison?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom