What's new

Westboro Church - the gift that keeps on giving

I hate that these people do this in the name of Christ.

It infuriates me.

And that's all I have to say about that, because if I linger here any longer, I will probably set my house on fire out of rage.

I can't even put into coherent words how angry these people make me. :madass:

Hey now, this is America. Remember what it says on the Statue of Liberty? Bring me your poor, your tired, your inbred morons...

Hmm.. ok, come to think of it that might be another Statue... nevermind.. lol
 
I don't think you would say the equivalent to an artist in another field.
so, no.

Artists in other fields are not awarded the same amount of latitude that photographers are in editing their work.

But I'm not here to argue. I don't like your edit. I think it could be stronger a different way. However, it's your picture and you have every right to keep it as is.
 
Very Frank Miller.
 
Money making scam? Can't be. No amount of money to no person can be worth the amount of hate they spew out and receive. I don't think you can rationally explain why they're doing what they do.
 
I thought the westboro church was actually fake.
 
Money making scam? Can't be. No amount of money to no person can be worth the amount of hate they spew out and receive. I don't think you can rationally explain why they're doing what they do.

Personally I'm sticking with my inbred moron theory.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom