What's new

Westcoast sunset... c&c please

Yantropov

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
115
Reaction score
11
Location
Vancouver, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photo taken from Kitsilano beach in Vancouver, BC...

ISO 250 , 34mm (16-85mm) f/7.1 , Manual exposure 1/160 , +7/3 EV

7188393990_b1036ae0a2_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's tough to C&C sunset photos, in general they are all nice but also kind of all the same, if you know what I mean.

I like the colours, they are beautiful. But I think that maybe you should have made either the hills on the right your subject, or the pier on the left, not both.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom